|This page is currently inactive and is retained for historical reference.
Either the page is no longer relevant, or consensus on its purpose has become unclear. If you want to revive discussion regarding the subject, you should seek broader input via a forum such as the Village pump.
||This page has been designed for Wikipedian Student Organizations. Please help us by offering us your feedback on the project talk page or on this talk page, or by sending us a note at studentclubswikimedia.org.
Let us know if and how this page is helpful.
Are you interested in creating a community of Wikipedia editors on your campus?
If you believe in the sharing of free knowledge with the entire global community, consider that creating a Wikipedian student organization on your campus is a great way to grow the community of Wikipedia editors. A student organization provides a community for students to learn about and teach others about contributing to Wikipedia.
- Create opportunities to contribute to the world’s knowledge
- Gain knowledge as you discover and improve existing Wikipedia articles and create new ones
- Practice and improve your writing, research, communication, and teaching skills
- Experience the satisfaction of seeing your work in print
- Advocate for free knowledge and open source projects within your school community
- Belong to a community of other students who are interested in contributing to Wikipedia