|This page is currently inactive and is retained for historical reference.
Either the page is no longer relevant, or consensus on its purpose has become unclear. If you want to revive discussion regarding the subject, you should seek broader input via a forum such as the Village pump.
||This page has been designed for Wikipedian Student Organizations. Please help us by offering us your feedback on the project talk page or on this talk page, or by sending us a note at studentclubswikimedia.org.
Let us know if and how this page is helpful.
Add your name to this list with a comment if you're interested in Wikipedian Student Organizations, or contact studentclubswikimedia.org.
- We are planning to have editing "parties" at our Campus(JKUAT-Kenya) every certain day of the month.I think It would be a great Idea to form a local campus Wiki Club to help newbies in editing and create more local relevant content.Limoke oscar (talk) 08:03, 28 April 2011 (UTC)
- Abhishek Arora : Working towards starting a wiki editing club at Management Development Institute,Gurgaon.Lot of students from various disciplines are excited about this club
- Shivam Srivastava/ 00:19, 17 April 2011 Maharaja Agrasen Institute of Technology New Delhi
- Anya 18:01, 17 May 2010 (UTC)
- MichChemGSI 20:53, 17 May 2010 (UTC)
- Sadads 15:58, 25 June 2010 (UTC)
- I think about starting a Wiki[pm]edia club in the Hebrew University of Jerusalem. Amir E. Aharoni 19:47, 23 August 2010 (UTC)
- Arbitrarily0 (talk) 19:21, 17 September 2010 (UTC)
- Naveenpf (talk) 04:56, 6 August 2011 (UTC)
- --Diego Grez 23:54, 29 September 2010 (UTC)
- I believe some of the graduate students in the School of Information Science at Wayne State University will be interested in participating. November 27, 2010
- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Vinnypatel I am hopefully near to founding an Imperial College Wikipedia Society at Imperial College, London 18 Dec 2010
- I have interest to start a Wiki(m/p)edia club in College of Engineering Guindy, Anna University, Chennai. I am an active contributor of Tamil Wikipedia. Surya Prakash.S.A. 06:22, 11 January 2011 (UTC)
- Essam Sharaf 18:46, 14 January 2011 (UTC) / Faculty of Medicine, Cairo University
- User:Vibhijain I would like to start a wikipedia student club in Ramjas School, Pusa Road, New Delhi, India.
- SAurabha J 17.42 ,14 April 2011 (IST) - I hope there will be some guys interested from DMCE, Airoli,India who would love to form a student club.
- I am Ramesh Rajesh( http://outreach.wikimedia.org/wiki/User:Rajeshramesh90 ) doing my IV Year B.E. EEE in Sri Venkateswara College of Engineering, Sriperumbudur, Tamil Nadu, India and I'd love to start a Wiki Student Group in campus. We have an active Humanities and Social Sciences Department in campus that would help steer the initiative.
- Beria (talk) 00:03, 23 April 2011 (UTC)
- CasteloBrancomsg 07:06, 23 April 2011 (UTC)
- Jmh649 (talk) 14:16, 26 April 2011 (UTC) In Canada and associated with the University of British Columbia and the University of Saskatchewan
- I will need to see if I am the only wikipedia at my school in the fall Guerillero 23:21, 1 May 2011 (UTC)
- Vibhijain (talk) 10:48, 4 May 2011 (UTC)
- --Srikant Kedia 17:47, 16 May 2011 (UTC)
- I am a learner and though finished my studies I would be interested in carrying forward this mission ahead. --Psubhashish (talk) 06:55, 2 June 2011 (UTC)
- I am an English teacher at ITESM Campus Ciudad de México. I and student affairs are interested and starting the process on our end to create a Wikipedia Club in Mexico City!Thelmadatter (talk) 21:28, 19 July 2011 (UTC)
- Hi i am Ruturaj Belhekar Studying MBA in PCMRD college, Pune, India and i am interested in starting a wikipedia Club at my college please help me in doing so. u can reach me at email@example.com
- Hi, I am a student from Kolkata. If anybody is interested, please let me know. Anubhab91 (talk) 07:32, 12 February 2012 (UTC)
- Hi,I am Abhishek Suryawanshi, And I am planning to start Wikipedia Student Club at Pune (India) , if you are interested, please send a mail to me at firstname.lastname@example.org 220.127.116.11
- ¡Hola! I am Afrodriguezg and I am interested to start a Wikipedia Studen Club in the National University of Colombia. Please send me a message to my email: email@example.com or in my talk page.
- Jayabharat (talk) 09:08, 8 December 2012 (UTC)