Hello Vibhijain, and welcome to the Outreach Wiki! Our mission is to recruit and support new Wikimedians and to build strong relationships with cultural and educational institutions. Want to help? Here's some stuff you can do:
- Volunteer to join the outreach team so we know that we're allowed to ask you for help ;-)
- Indicate your languages and skills on your user page so we know how you can best help!
- Review the bookshelf materials, help with localization and add your feedback
- Learn about our work with cultural institutions and join ongoing conversations
- Join the Account Creation Improvement Project, aiming to increase editing by new users
- Start a student club at your university
See the sidebar for some other projects you can get involved in.
The Village pump is a great place to ask questions, but don't hesitate to leave me a note if I can help. Thanks for stopping by – hope you like the place and decide to stay!
Could you please see why after the protection was enforced that I (an administrator) cannot edit the page? I tried to change the protection level to include administrators only but it was the same, I cannot edit the page.
I am reaching out to people who have translated pages here at Wikimedia Outreach to assist with translating pages at Wikimedia LGBT. If you are willing and able, any assistance would be appreciated. If not, I understand. Thanks for your consideration. --Another Believer (talk) 22:47, 4 November 2013 (UTC)