- Célio Costa Filho, outreach
- Fabio Azevedo, professor of mathematics in UFRGS (Porto Alegre). P&E Dashboard user page.
- João Alexandre Peschanski, professor of political science, FCL (São Paulo). P&E Dashboard user page.
- Juliana Bastos Marques, professor of ancient history, UNIRIO (Rio de Janeiro)
- Rodrigo Padula, outreach
- Valério Andrade Melo, professor of ecology, UESC (Ilhéus). P&E Dashboard user page
This page was created to provide a liaison point to Wikipedia educators, editors and users who are interested in getting information on and taking part of Wikipedia-related educational activities in Brazil. The Brazilian Wikipedia Education Program was started in 2011 and has involved professors, students and volunteers in at least 17 universities. The Project Wikipedia at the University has been an active initiative within the Brazilian Wikipedia Education Program.
- Active programs
- FCL (São Paulo) - P&E Dashboard report
- NeuroMat (São Paulo) - P&E Dashboard report
- ProFIS UNICAMP (Campinas) - P&E Dashboard report
- UESC (Ilhéus) - P&E Dashboard report
- UFRGS (Porto Alegre) - Matematica Aplicada II and Oficina de Edição Mulheres na Ciência.
- UFSC (Florianópolis) - Campaign: Wiki-Sul
- UNIFESP (Guarulhos) - P&E Dashboard report
- UNIRIO (Rio de Janeiro) - Education extension page.
- USP (São Paulo) - P&E Dashboard report
An incomplete, historical list of education programs in Brazil may be found here.
Resources for educationEdit
A list of resources for educators and students in Portuguese may be found here. Material that was produced in the context of the Brazilian Wikipedia Education Program is made available below and can be freely adapted and used by anyone who is interested in the projects.
- Blog set up by Juliana Bastos Marques to describe and comment on her educational activities at UNIRIO.
- Blog set up by João Alexandre Peschanski to describe and comment on the use of Wikipedia in scientific dissemination.