- Juan Bautista H. Alegre, Head of Pilipinas Panorama Community
- Josh Lim, President of then Wikimedia Philippines
- Irvin P. Sto. Tomas, Head of Philippine Wikimedia Community User Group
- Pilipinas Panorama Community (PPC) opened in January 2023 with two flagship initiatives, namely Freedom of Panorama and Philippine language translations of the Wikimedia Movement Charter drafts, which were principally disseminated in Tagalog and Bicol Wikipedias. Through a program of introductory lectures and edit-a-thons, PPC endeavors to build capacity and nurture a next generation of Wikipedia contributors.
- Wikimedia Philippines began its educational outreach activities in 2012 with its Open Web Day workshops. Today they are conducting teacher training and beginning outreach to universities and provincial public and private high schools.
- PhilWiki Community began its educational outreach activities in 2018 with it's WikiTutorial, a mentorship approach on training students and teachers, among others, from the basic editing to program organizing and management. WikiTutorial injects volunteer capacity building activities and immersion with the community of local content editors or Wikipedians.
In cooperation with Rotary International Distict 3830, in March 01-05, 2023, a hybrid Wikipedia lecture was conducted by the Pilipinas Panorama Community head, Johnny Alegre, in the first Philippine Interact Conference (ICON 2023), attended by adult Rotarians and Interact Club members (ages 12-17).
Pangasinan Wikipedia Edit-a-thonEdit
The Pangasinan Wikipedia Edit-a-thon was a day-long wiki editing event to improve the Pangasinan Wikipedia and served as a follow-up to the WikiProject Pangasinan Outreach project that was conducted last November 2012. The actual edit-a-thon was held at the Malong Building, Pangasinan Capitol in Lingayen, Pangasinan on August 25, 2014. The Pangasinan Wikipedia community was the one who managed the whole event including mobilizing the participants. Volunteers from the Philippine capital Manila helped in assisting the participants on wiki editing. 
University of the City of ManilaEdit
In the spring of 2014, senior student Mj Pineda conducted informational sessions at the University of the City of Manila in the College of Liberal Arts and the College of Mass Communication, for the purpose of recruiting student ambassadors. He convinced professors from the College of Liberal Arts to encourage their students to use Wikipedia in assignments and other school activities. In June 2015, he plans to discuss with dean if it is possible to incorporate Wikipedia into their syllabi.
Waray-Waray Wikipedia Edit-a-thonEdit
In November 2014, there was an edit-athon at Calbayog City at the Calbayog Cultural Convention Center, as part of a larger arts and culture event called the Maharlika Sunrise Festival. The Chapter hopes that this event will help catalyze the Education Program.
PH-WC Education Program in 2021Edit
As the organization engages in projects, programs and activities that promote free, responsibly open-content resources and reference materials, through academia among other entities, it has supported the Reading Wikipedia in the Classroom pilot program of the WMF Education Team. In 2018-19, WikiTutorial was conducted which involved students and teachers among other participants in editing tutorials as well as engagement in the training and organizing of activities. During this period, the participants learned the basic editing and familiarized themselves with the Wikimedia movement in the Philippines.
Its Education Program targets the following:
- to have at least 10 teachers involved in editing activity participated by teachers and students during the year
- to introduce Wikipedia as a learning tool and platform in 3 schools, educational institutions, or academic communities (e.g. Reading Wikipedia at Home, Reading Wikipedia in the Classroom)
- to organize an advocacy program in 3 schools through the teachers engaged in the projects (e.g. Wiki Camp, Bikol Wikipedia Day)
- to increase the number of content provided within the activities in education, creating at least 500 articles
2015 Waray Wikipedia Edit-a-thonEdit
In November 2014, there was a meeting at University of the Philippines Visayas Tacloban College with WMPH and Professor Joycie Dorado Alegre, who is also affiliated with the National Commission for Culture and the Arts, about possible education initiatives to begin in 2015. The U.P. Leyte-Samar Heritage Center agreed to host the Waray Wikipedia Edit-a-thon. The Sinirangan Bisaya Wikimedia Community is the one who will manage the whole event. Wikimedia Philippines volunteers from Manila will help in assisting the participants on wiki editing. A day before the actual edit-a-thon, the project team will visit the Leyte Normal University (LNU) in Tacloban to conduct a presentation on Wikipedia and other Wikimedia Projects and discuss possible future collaboration with the university.
Espiritu Santo Parochial SchoolEdit
Alum Jeremy Romero plans to reach out to administration, subject coordinators, and faculty at Espiritu Santo Parochial School, in the hope of developing a Wikipedia assignment.
Tap and Learn RoadshowEdit
Wikimedia Philippines, in collaboration with Smart Communications, the local provider of Wikipedia Zero, and in partnership with the Department of Education, joined the Tap and Learn Training Roadshow, an outreach program for public school teachers to introduce the use of tablets for classroom education.
In August of 2014, WMPH trained public school teachers at Urdaneta National High School in Urdaneta City, Pangasinan. This was their first Tap and Learn training.
In September of 2014, WMPH trained public school teachers at at Bicol University in Legazbi, Albay. This was their second Tap and Learn training.
In October of 2014, WMPH trained public school teachers at Balanga Elementary School in Balanga City, Bataan. They were joined by officials from Smart Communications and staff of the Wikimedia Foundation: Carolynne Schloeder, representing the Wikipedia Zero program, and Anna Koval, representing the Wikipedia Education Program. This was their third Tap and Learn training.
For more information about this program, please review the Tap & Learn Training Roadshow Activity Reports on the WMPH wiki.
Open Web DayEdit
Open Web Day was a series of outreach activities targeted on college students as well as professionals who are new to Wikipedia editing (from account creation to basic article editing). This series of workshops that ran from February 2012 to November 2013 was in partnership with Mozilla Philippines. Seventeen events were conducted in total, which included workshops and an edit-a-thon. This outreach program went as far as Lingayen, Pangasinan in northern Philippines and as far as Iligan City, Lanao del Norte in the southern Philippines reaching out at least 2,500 people with a minimal budget. More information is available on its project page at Meta wiki.