Andriy Makukha (Amakuha), Board Member Wikimedia Ukraine, Coordinator of cooperation with ChDU im. Petro Mohyla.
Vira Motorko (Ата), Student Ambassador at geographic faculty, KNU.
Yurii Bulka (Юрій Булка), Board Member Wikimedia Ukraine, Student Ambassador at LNMA.
Mykola Pryhodko (Микола Приходько, nickispeaki), Wiki-evangelist in Chernihiv Oblast.
Dmytro Stoliarenko (Phaeton-gls), Coordinator of cooperation between Wikimedia Ukraine and Kyiv Polytechnic University (KPI).
Serhii Petrov (Kharkivian), Coordinator of cooperation between Wikimedia Ukraine and Kharkiv Polytechnic University (KhPU), Kharkiv National University (KhNU) and SumDU.
Oleksandr Zheliba (Krutyvuss), Coordinator of cooperation between Wikimedia Ukraine and NDU im. Mykoly Hoholia.
Andrii Bondarenko (A1), Coordinator of cooperation between Wikimedia Ukraine and LNMA.
Aliona Lyasheva (Aliona Lyasheva), Coordinator of cooperation between Wikimedia Ukraine and Taras Shevchenko National University of Kyiv (KNU). Coordinator of translation practice in Philology Institute im. Taras Shevchenko (Department of Translation from German).
- Освітня програма Вікіпедії (Wikipedia Education Program Ukraine)
- Education Program page in Ukrainian Wikipedia (Освітня програма Вікіпедії, українською мовою) (leads to more specific subpages for each university)
- WikiStudia project coordination page on Ukrainian Wikipedia (in Ukrainian)
Практика: Summer practice of students in Wikimedia UkraineEdit
A separate agreement is signed between a university department and Wikimedia Ukraine. Students work for some time for Wikimedia Ukraine as interns. Their responsibilities are:
- learning the rules and guideline of Wikipedia (or of other projects of WMF);
- learning the wikitext markup;
- writing and improving articles in the Ukrainian Wikipedia (or in other projects of WMF);
- creating illustrations for Wikipedia (optionally, if a student has relevant skills).
After passing the internship successfully, students receive official confirmation from Wikimedia Ukraine.
Wikiproject «WikiStudia» was created for coordination of Ukrainian Wikipedia community, lectures and students of Lazarevskyi Educational and Scientific Institute of History, Ethnology and Law of Chernigiv T.Shevchenko National Teachers' Training University and PO «Wikimedia Ukraine».
The first WikiStudia was created in historical subjects.
The project purpose is formation of division at the higher educational institution on the basis of which the educational program of Wikipedia:Wikipedia Educational Program is going to be realized. Every WikiStudia deals with a certain direction of some separate group of related subjects for uniting of students, graduate students and lectures with the similar scientific interests.