GLAM/Newsletter/January 2022/Contents/Structured Data on Wikimedia Commons report
< GLAM | Newsletter | January 2022 | Contents
Structured Data on Wikimedia Commons report
February 22: Meetup about SDC support in OpenRefine
You are invited! Meetup with the OpenRefine team on February 22
Over 2021-22, OpenRefine is being extended with Structured Data on Wikimedia Commons (SDC) support. This project is funded by a Wikimedia Foundation Project Grant.
On Tuesday, February 22, the OpenRefine team working on these functionalities invites you for an update and a first demo of the newly developed SDC editing functionalities in OpenRefine and will talk about what's next. Questions welcome!
- When? Tuesday, February 22, at 15:00-17:00 UTC (check the time in your timezone).
- For whom? For anyone who is keen to hear about the current status of SDC support in OpenRefine!
- Where? Online, via Zoom. Check the event's info page for the link.
- The meeting will be recorded and the recording will be published to Wikimedia Commons afterwards.
This meetup will cover:
- Update on past, current and future Structured Data on Wikimedia Commons development in OpenRefine, by Sandra Fauconnier
- Demo of 🚧 Wikimedia Commons reconciliation and SDC editing via OpenRefine 🚧 including use cases, by Sandra Fauconnier and Alicia Fagerving (WMSE)
- Updates and tips about SDC data modelling and Wikitext
- Q&A with the team - bring your questions!
← Previous "Structured Data on Wikimedia Commons report"
In this issue
- Belgium report
- Brazil report
- Colombia report
- Estonia report
- Finland report
- France report
- Indonesia report
- Italy report
- Romania report
- Serbia report
- Spain report
- Sweden report
- UK report
- USA report
- AvoinGLAM report
- Content Partnerships Hub report
- Structured Data on Wikimedia Commons report
- WMF GLAM report
+ Add a commentDiscuss this story
To follow comments, add the page to your watchlist. If your comment has not appeared here, you can try .
No comments yet. Yours could be the first!
This Month in GLAM needs you to help put together the next issue.