GLAM/Newsletter/September 2016/Contents/Wikidata report
Properties are Deft!
- Events and Press/Blogs
- Research on WikiProject Knowledge Organization Systems presented at 15th NKOS workshop at TPDL: Classification of Knowledge Organization Systems with Wikidata: Presentation and Paper.
- Sunday Query: The 200 Oldest Living French Actresses, query tutorial by Harmonia Amanda
- How to build a query, by Andy Mabbett
- Wikidata was a hot topic at OpenStreetMap's equivalent of our Wikimania, "State of the Map" held in Brussels from 23-25 September.
- Wikidata as a digital preservation knowledgebase on Open Preservation Foundation
- Video of a SPARQL workshop (& materials) organized by Wikimedia Foundation's Discovery and Research teams
- Our query examples have been migrated from mediawiki.org to d:Wikidata:SPARQL examples
- Slides of Lydia's keynote about Wikidata at the DBpedia conference 2016
- National Institute of Health: frontiers in data science lecture series (slides)
- We're starting working on lexicographical data! Please read the proposal and give us your feedback.
- There's an infographic on the quality process in Wikidata you can use and edit.
- You can also use and translate this new datamodel representation.
- Andy Mabbett has mapped most of the W3C's ontology for vCard to Wikidata properties.
OFDb ID, SourehCinema film ID, SourehCinema person ID, EDb film ID, EDb person ID, elFilm film ID, elFilm person ID, YouTheater ID, CiNetMag person ID, United States Reports ID, birthday, iNaturalist taxon ID, Findsmiley ID, Crossref funder ID, Runeberg author ID, Runeberg book ID, Australian Classification, UGent Memorialis id, Minnesota legislator ID, Rock Hall of Fame ID, Scottish Charity number, Harasire ID, Cultural Heritage Armenia ID, Olympic.org ID, World Bridge Federation ID, art director, Statoids ID, Patrimonio Web JCyL ID, Zaragoza monument ID, Visual Novel Database ID, OpenCitations bibliographic resource ID, FANTOIR code, WSJ topic ID, Czech National Bibliography book ID, VKontakte username, TAXREF ID, Marburger Professorenkatalog ID, Nobel prize ID, Last.FM music ID, INA video ID, USGS earthquake id, Federal Heritage Buildings ID, charity number (Isle of Man), Northern Ireland charity number, UAI code, Ciné-Ressources movie ID, Ciné-Ressources person ID, data.gouv.fr ID, Vine user ID, New General Catalogue ID, Heritage Railway Station of Canada ID, Heritage Lighthouse of Canada ID, ISAN, Indian census area code, SIRET number, ClassInd rating, Dictionary of Swedish National Biography, Auñamendi ID, Encyclopædia Universalis Online ID, KvK company ID, NYT topic ID, Nationalencyklopedin Online ID, List of lights id, NAICS code, Corporate Number (Japan), HAS member ID, Cultural Heritage Kosovo ID, Schläfli symbol, South Dakota legislator ID, SCAR Composite Gazetteer, Mediaarts-DB ID, PhilPapers author, PhilPapers profile, Library of Congress Cultural Heritage Organizations, PhilPapers topic, PhilPapers publication, KU Leuven person ID, trunk prefix (telephones), NBN System Key, Catholic Encyclopedia ID, SIC code, OKVED 1.1 code of the economic activity, OKPD code of the good or service, OKVED 2 code of the economic activity, OKP Code, OKP ID of the good or service, OKPD2 code of the good or service.
- Andy Mabbett (User:Pigsonthewing) & Liam Wyatt (User:Wittylama) speaking about GLAM-Wiki (including Wikidata) at Muzeum Cyfrowe in Warsaw, 19 October.
- Andy Mabbett speaking & running workshop about Wikidata at SFK 16 ("Software Freedom Kosova Conference") in Pristina, 21-23 October.
- We need you for Wikidata's birthday! Organize an event or tell us your story about Wikidata!