|Babel user information|
|Users by language|
For the first 4 years as editor he was within reach of being in the top 200 editors by edit, and has remained in that range since.
In the Indonesian and Australian project areas on wp:en includes a lot of project tagging.
One of the group of founders of the WikiProject Death.
In the Australian project a contributor of content and photos in the Tasmanian and Western Australian projects.
Instigator of the Australian Maritime History project.
Project tagging (category and article) extensively in the Australian Biota project
Attended the Wikimania Hong Kong event in 2013, and developed ideas first expressed at the 'Idea Lab' there.
- Western Australian Wheatbelt Railways
- Western Australian Wheatbelt Project
- Evaluation of Community Engagement strategies in rural areas
Attended the Wikimania London event in 2014, and subsequently has become Secretary of Wikimedia Australia, and Coordinator of the Western Australian Branch of Wikimedia Australia
Attebded the Wikimania Montreal event, as a culmination of working on Strategy issues in Australia in 2017.
Has contributed to the Freopedia project, the Toodyay project
|Languages and skills:|
- Indonesian and Malaysian - basic level - has lived in Indonesia conducting post-graduate research
- Project Management - has been supervisor in work environments, but prefers to think of as level 2
- Teaching - has lectured at community college level, and tutored at university level
- Media - has been temporary editor of community newspaper in a remote Australian mining community
- Press - has been spokesperson for a number of organizations, spoken on local ABC about wikipedia