Welcome to my talkpage
Wikipedia Education Collaborative membership request declinedEdit
Thanks for your interest in Wikipedia Education Collaborative. We reviewed your request and found that it does not meet the membership criteria. We cannot accept your request because according to the membership criteria, all Collab members must be currently leaders of a Wikipedia Education Program with proven experience. You may find it helpful to reach out to the Education Collaborative members. They give close mentorship to program initiators who need help with planning their programs. Please feel free to contact any Collab member on this list.
Please check out our Education Portal for general information about the Wikipedia Education Program. The Education Toolkit is also a helpful guide to assist you in starting an education program in your country or university. If you need help with anything please feel free to reach out to me or to any of the Collab members.
We encourage you to reapply to join the Collaborative at any time you feel that you meet the membership criteria in the future.
Selsharbaty (WMF) (talk) 14:53, 26 August 2015 (UTC)
Thanks Selsharbaty (WMF) looking forward to do a mentorship with a member and work on doing an education project in Ghana. Regards--Rberchie (talk) 18:26, 26 August 2015 (UTC)
- That would be great. I will look forward to seeing your achievements. Cheers. --Selsharbaty (WMF) (talk) 08:45, 27 August 2015 (UTC)
A Barnstar for our successful leader!Edit
|Wikimedia Education Newsletter Leader Barnstar|
|We appreciate your tireless efforts in leading the education newsletter work. Thank you for exerting all this effort to support the education newsletter.|
Hi Raphael! You were not able to join us at the last moment but I know that you wanted to help. I really appreciate that you were always welling to support the newsletter. I look forward to seeing your work in the next issue. Thank you! --Selsharbaty (WMF) (talk) 07:39, 22 December 2015 (UTC)
- Thanks from me, too, Raphael. :) Anna Koval (WMF) (talk) 22:57, 22 December 2015 (UTC)
New issue of Wikimedia Education Program Newsletter - Invitation to distributeEdit
we are now preparing to publish a new issue of our beloved newsletter! As you are volunteering as a distribution leader, I wanted to ask if you would like to engage in distributing the newest issue of our newsletter. In order to do that, you can find the guidelines here. I am also contacting Saileshpat (who is a distribution leader as well) if they can help. Please make sure you get in contact with them before proceeding. Would you like to engage in this way? We will have the newsletter published on Tuesday, March 1st at 12 (PST). Distribution should start at that time.
Let me know as soon as you are able if you can engage in this way. Thanks, María (WMF) (talk) 22:28, 23 February 2016 (UTC)
- Thanks María (WMF) I will be more than willing to engage in the distribution I will contact Saileshpat too to confer with him.Kindest regards Rberchie (talk) 21:47, 24 February 2016 (UTC)
- Hi Rberchie, thanks for getting back to me. As there were a few mistake sin the distribution, Sailesh will take care of that Wednesday morning, IST. I will get back to you on email on how to get involved in the next issue and help with distribution! Thanks, María (WMF) (talk) 22:20, 1 March 2016 (UTC)
Newest edition of Education Newsletter, September 1stEdit
Pleasure to meet you! My name is Loreen Ruíz and I am an intern at WMF who is currently working with Maria and the Education Collaborative to start an education campaign. I wanted to let you know that we are currently preparing to release another issue of the Education Newsletter on September 1st, and that we would love to have your support with distribution of the Newsletter once it is published. I am also giving Saileshpat (who is also a distribution leader) a heads up. Please let me know if you have any questions, and I wish you a great week. Loreen.Ruiz (talk) 02:24, 10 August 2016 (UTC)
Hi Raphael, we are preparing to begin the process of publishing the Education Program Newsletter, now with a new format and monthly issues. I see that you have been involved as a distribution leader in the past. Are you still interested in participating in this capacity? Would love to speak with you more about what you've done in the past, and what you're interested in working on in the future!
All the best --NSaad (WMF)
- Hi NSaad (WMF) I am still interested and will like to work on the Team.
RegardsRberchie (talk) 07:41, 1 February 2017 (UTC)
- Hi Rberchie That's great! I'll be in touch soon. --NSaad (WMF) (talk) 22:16, 1 February 2017 (UTC)
- Hi Rberchie, we'll publish the Feb Newsletter on the 28th. I have also contacted Saileshpat who is also volunteering as a distribution leader. In case you are interested in other roles besides distribution, we could also use help with copy editing. Let me know if you would be interested! Otherwise, I'll send you the copy for distribution on the 28th. Cheers! --NSaad (WMF) (talk) 18:33, 24 February 2017 (UTC)
- The newsletter is live! Would be appreciative if you can push it out on social media, that would be great. I'll go ahead and post it on the Wikipedia Education Program Facebook page, but it would be great if you could share it on other channels. Cheers :) NSaad (WMF) (talk) 20:23, 28 February 2017 (UTC)