Hello Lotje, and welcome to the Outreach Wiki! Our mission is to recruit and support new Wikimedians and to build strong relationships with cultural and educational institutions. Want to help? Here's some stuff you can do:
- Volunteer to join the outreach team so we know that we're allowed to ask you for help ;-)
- Indicate your languages and skills on your user page so we know how you can best help!
- Review the bookshelf materials, help with localization and add your feedback
- Learn about our work with cultural institutions and join ongoing conversations
- Join the Account Creation Improvement Project, aiming to increase editing by new users
- Start a student club at your university
See the sidebar for some other projects you can get involved in.
The Village pump is a great place to ask questions, but don't hesitate to leave me a note if I can help. Thanks for stopping by – hope you like the place and decide to stay! Regards, Rock drum (talk · contribs) 16:14, 28 February 2011 (UTC)
Recent removal of rights edit
Hello. I just wanted to leave a formal note as a follow-up to an e-mail that you might received many hours ago about the removal of your rights from this site. Per a admittedly very brief discussion on the Village pump, multiple users supported cleaning up the list, both on and off the page. My goal of doing this was to get a better count of who was an active administrator, as well as purge the list in a move that is in line with other WMF wikis. However, should you still wish to be an administrator on Outreach, please leave me a message on my talk page, and I will promptly restore your rights as soon as I see the message. Thank you for your contributions to this site, and have a great day. Kevin Rutherford (talk)