Hello Onewhohelps, and welcome to the Outreach Wiki! Our mission is to recruit and support new Wikimedians and to build strong relationships with cultural and educational institutions. Want to help? Here's some stuff you can do:
- Volunteer to join the outreach team so we know that we're allowed to ask you for help ;-)
- Indicate your languages and skills on your user page so we know how you can best help!
- Review the bookshelf materials, help with localization and add your feedback
- Learn about our work with cultural institutions and join ongoing conversations
- Join the Account Creation Improvement Project, aiming to increase editing by new users
- Start a student club at your university
See the sidebar for some other projects you can get involved in.
The Village pump is a great place to ask questions, but don't hesitate to leave me a note if I can help. Thanks for stopping by – hope you like the place and decide to stay!
Global Ed Metrics and Activities MeetingEdit
Thanks for expressing interest in the monthly Global Education Program Metrics and Activities Meeting! Instructions for joining the meeting, which will be held Tuesday at 15:00 UTC, are now available. I hope you can join us! -- LiAnna Davis (WMF) (talk) 23:23, 20 October 2011 (UTC)
Hello, such accounts are getting locked pretty quickly (as the spam is global). So, local blocks are kinda unnecessary as it has no effect over a lock. I am also an admin on this wiki and a steward. If I just delete the spam page and do not block, then consider that I locked the account already. :P Just to let you know. Regards, —06:05, 29 October 2011 (UTC)
You have been blocked from editing for violating Outreach Wiki policy, by abusing multiple accounts. If you believe this block is unjustified, you may contest this block by replying here on your talk page. You may also email the blocking administrator. Please see this english wikipedia block. --Guerillero 18:16, 11 November 2011 (UTC)